Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 09

Well Halloween has now officailly come and gone. That's so crazy I can't believe it! My family had a big Halloween party at Clif and Chayo's on Friday night. It was a costume party so I was busy all week sewing and baking to get ready for it. As you can see Maibel was a butterfly, I was a witch and Brent was a spider. It was SO much fun.
She even let me put fake eyelashes on her. They were HUGE!


Here are the cupcakes we made. Maibel was so helpful all week and she even helped me put the eyes and the mouths on all the bats. When I was making Brent's costume, she stuffed one of the legs for me too. It was a GREAT week. It was so much fun to spend so much time with Maibel.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Brent dressed up. The whole family is so cute

Sande said...

Wow,you guys look awesome!! It must've taken like hours to get ready! Maibel is so lucky to have such a great mom to spend time with!

Sande said...

Wow,you guys look awesome!! It must've taken like hours to get ready! Maibel is so lucky to have such a great mom to spend time with!