Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Maibel's Imagination

Well, we have had a very busy week with all the packing we are doing. But Maibel has kept us very entertained! She is SO funny. So, two nights ago I hear a big thump and I knew Mai had fallen out of bed. I waited for about ten minutes for her to come in crying to me but she never did. So, I went in her room to investigate and this is what I found. She was SO sound asleep.


And than yesterday morning Maibel informed me it was Annabelle's second birthday and that we were going to have a surprise party for her. (Annabelle is one of her dolls.) She went in her room and very quietly, so Annabelle couldn't hear, talked to her other dolls about coming to the party. We than went to the grocery store and we got a few snacks for the party. After that, we came home and make some decorations out of paper and markers and hung them up. We than went to Party Land and Maibel picked out a lai to give to Annabelle and a flower balloon. To top it all off, Brent brought home a little birthday cake for Annabelle. Hope Annabelle enjoyed her surprise party! I know we did! I love Mai. She is so cute. This party was VERY real for her. She even made Annabelle thank everyone!

Last but not least, Maibel went over to her cousins house today and they were playing monsters. Of course they were all so brave in the light of the day but tonight we were not so brave around our house. Maibel would not leave the room I was in because she just knew there was a monster in her room. Than I looked over and realized I had an extra bottle of Magic Monster Spray! What about that!! I told Mai she was very lucky because Mommy happened to have an extra bottle of Magic Monster Spray and all she had to do was spray it in her room and it would make the monsters melt away. She was very excited about the spray but then asked me why I had Magic Monster Spray if I said there was no such thing as monsters! (Whoops! Wasn't excepting that question!) So I told her that was why it was magic. I don't think there is any real monsters, but just in case there was, the Spray would know and get rid of them. She couldn't believe her luck!


3 comments:

The Wright's said...

She is so stinkin cute!! And you are such a good mom too!! I am soooo excited to you see you guys in a week!!! YAY!! love ya

Cathy said...

Only our sweet Mai!!! --Grandma

Unknown said...

We are going to miss you so much-thank goodness for Skype