Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa At The Mall







Well, I figured it was about time I set a blog up, since I very well maybe the last mom in Utah County to set up a blog.  Since I am only sending this blog to those who know me, Ireally don't feel the need to give any background on my life, which would kinda just be depressing anyway.  This Tuesday we went to the Mall for visitation with Brent and took Maibel to go see Santa.  It was really cute. She was very excited until it actually came time to go see him.  She was a bit apprehensive but she did it. She talk with him for a while and actually answered his questions!! Very proud of that. She asked him for a new dolly this year.  But the cutest part was when it was all over, she climbed off his lap and turned around and gave him a huge hug.  SO SWEET!!!

No comments: