Friday, December 12, 2008

The Night Cap





                                                                                                                           
Maibel got a little flannel cap from her last ear surgery that they let her take home. She wears it every now and than but has now decided it is to be her "Night Cap". She informed me of this last night and has now started to insist on having it on before she will go to bed.  It is SO funny. I have no idea where she comes up with some 
of these things. 
In the middle of the night last night she climbed in bed with me. Well, this morning I was getting her dressed and she was still half asleep. She suddenly jerked her hand up to her head where she started frantically searching for her "Night Cap" with her hand (mind you, her eyes were closed the whole time) and when her search turns up nothing she says, "Mother, what have you done? My night cap is gone." It was SO cute.
 

No comments: