Sunday, April 22, 2012

Miracle

I know its been forever since I updated the blog, but its because my computer has been broken. This post has already taken me 10 minutes just to get my computer to let me think about posting!! So there will not be any pictures for a while. Sorry.  BUT I do want family and friends to know we are finally expecting another baby!! Yeah!! It will be here around the end of November.  We are all so excited (Maibel most of all, seriously).  Maibel is actually extremely protective already. I am not allowed to eat anything she doesn't think is healthy, she is worried about our trip to St. George in June because it's close to finding out what the baby is, she told Melissa and Sarah I wasn't allowed to swim anymore, she told the waitress at Texas Roadhouse that I was not allowed to have a brownie, and seriously the list goes on and on.  Its SO cute.  She will be the perfect older sister (or 2nd Mom).  Brent and I have spent hours praying for this miracle and we are so grateful we are able to add to our family.

6 comments:

Lyndi said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! I'm SO excited for you! Maibel is too cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am happy and excited for you guys. Maibel will be the best big sister, and you will have a great helper!

-Gina

David and Katie said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you!

MarjAnn said...

I am so very happy for you guys!! What a wonderful blessing!! (So when do you want me to bring up the crib?)
Love! MarjAnn

Kemari said...

love it! Congrats!

deveney said...

Congratulations! I am happy for your family. Love you guys!