Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Frog and The Book

So this morning Maibel decided to write a book. It is a book about the seasons and yes, she did it ALL on her own. It is SO cute and she is extremely proud. She keeps telling me "I just can't believe I wrote my first book."
Hermes has this stuffed animal frog that he loves! It is suppose to look something like this but its a well loved toy and so no longer looks even close to this.

He carries it around all the time. He was watching out the front window when Brent came home from work(like he always does, if you can't tell by the nose prints all over my window) and when he left, he left the frog sitting there. It was so cute I had to share it with you!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

A budding author!

MERN said...

That is a massive dog! What fun!

Unknown said...

I'm ready for another post! I love the book and seeing the dog dressed up and how cute Maibel is. Thanks for sharing. Sure do love and miss you!