Thursday, May 20, 2010

Snuggies!!




We have ALL seen the commercials about "the snuggie" and I think every child wants one. Mai asked Santa Clause for one and he brought her a pink one. She loves it!
After Santa did such a good job bringing her one, she REALLY wanted one for Hermes. (Yes, for Hermes because they have dog snuggies.)

As we were walking around Petsmart yesterday, they had the dog snuggie for $2.50 on clearance. Mai could not believe her luck!! She really wanted to get him a pink one but I was able to convince her to get him the blue one. HAHAHA it's SO funny!




PS As I was looking for those official snuggie pics,
I found a brand new snuggie they just came out with!! WOW

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Ha Ha! Maibel and her "dog" friends!
And that snuggy for mom's and babies, looks freaky!

Anonymous said...

Bawhahaha....that is hillarious!! the snuggie for mom and babie looks like something out of aliens. ok I am the worst friend ever and need to come visit!! I am starting to keep up my blog again so I hope we can keep in touch more. (I am getting off facebook) for a while. Anyway I miss you and love you!

doodlebug said...

That cracked me up! You got a great deal to boot!!