Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Things that I love

So, as I am cleaning the house today, I started thinking about some of those little things that just make my life easier and I thought I would share some of them with you all!






1- My Dyson vacuum. Seriously the best vacuum EVER. I bought it for myself a year and 1/2 ago with some of my tax return money. It was my present to me.2-My heating pad. I sleep with it almost every night! Besides the fact that Brent tries to freeze me to death by sleeping with the windows open and this thaws me out, it is my saving grace for my arthritis in my back! On the days when its hard to move because my back hurts so bad, all I want is this!
3-My new cook book! Not only does it save us tons of money because we don't go eat out, all the recipes are SO good. I find myself sitting down and reading it like a novel.
4-My scentsy. I'm obsessed, I know. I love having my house smell good and I love scensty because you don't have to worry about it burning your house down. :) AND I can change the scent everyday if I want! PS- this pic is the one I have in my living room!
5-My newest find. Instead of dryer sheets, you just stick this in your drying with the sticky back and it last for at least two months. Its awesome. It was only like $5 dollars and no sheets to throw away or forget to put in your load of laundry. Plus, it works SO well.
6-And last but certainly not least, Crystal Light On The Go Energy. YUM!! I love these. Its only like 5 calories a serving and on those days you just can't get going, they are awesome. Danielle and Jenny can testify!


1-

1 comment:

Mrs. Wright said...

I love that you find joy from the simple things in life. I miss you and hope we can get together and do something soon.