Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Bed




So I've been looking online for a few months now looking for a cheap way to make Mai's bed a little more fun.  I wanted a canopy or curtains around it so it looked like a princess bed. I finally found the perfect way!! I emailed it to Brent and he was able to make it for her. The curtains are from Ikea so the whole thing was really really cheap! here are the instructions I found on the internet...
".....You can also use some small PVC pipes, using the elbows, make a rectangle with the same measurements as your bed. You can paint them and either hang them from the ceiling using decorative chains or use the 3 sided fittings on each corner you can add 4 pipes and fit them in between your mattress and the bed frame. "

It turned out SO SO cute and Maibel LOVES it. It makes me want to have one too!! Its so fun!!

No comments: